Tuesday 28 February 2012

The ITTIAM Day.....


27/05/2011
The next weekend was more of a techno week. I had to attend an annual function hosted by the company in The Grand Magrath Hotel. The company which i worked was celebrating its 10th year of its successful venture. The company was Ittiam Systems Pvt Ltd which was started in 2001 by ex-employee of Texas Instruments - Srini Rajam, CEO of the company who was present in the function.


Srini Rajam...


Puneet Gupta, Principal Engineer - was the anchor of the day.



Me and my mom inside Grand Mcgrath Hotel..



Awards and achievements to be given away.....


 ITTIAM meant “I Think Therefore I AM” a more of a conceptualised version representing your mind. The function was less formal and with inclusion of more excitement in it. Each team in the company hosted its unique level of contests and giving away prizes for the contests as chocolates. The participation was so high that even for participation there were prizes.





Dus ka Dham...


My Team... 



As for my team, was concerned their contest was more into the field of geography. The contest was called as “Dus Ka Dham” which is you have to find the name of 10 places in the given 60 seconds of time. My mom, dad & my cousin had real fun. Some of the events were real funny. There was an event - Eating biscuits by stacking them first with your mouth and not using your hands. And there was another one which was like one person was forced to rotate his hips so that the Yo-yo tied to his hips can strike all the bowling bottles placed around him.

I had real fun..... The day was really a memorable one......

The venture continues.................


1 comment: